Ubiquitination/deubiquitination: broadest offer
Deciphering the Ubiquitin Proteasome Pathway
- Ubiquitin affinity matrices
- Highly sensitive anti-ubiquitin antibody
DUB substrates with true ubiquitin
UbiQuant™ : First quantitative ubiquitin
- Active enzymes
- Assays, Inhibitors and much more...
A large number of cellular processes is regulated by the reversible conjugation of Ubiquitin (UB) and Ubiquitin-like (UBL) proteins to substrates.
tebu-bio has selected a unique range of ubiquitin research tools for studying the enzymes involved in this Ubiquitin Proteasome pathway. These innovative tools enable you to :
- Characterize enzyme function
- Identify substrates
- Discover modulators specific for this pathway
- Deepen the understanding of the Ubiquitin Proteasome pathway